From the past comes a man I have only dreamed of having when I was married. We’ve talked on and off since we met a long time ago. And now, we’re both single. And I’ve sworn myself to be single…… sigh… And it seems so soon after I left Mike and the dust is beginning to settle. It’s cool to be around someone that I actually like and feel comfortable with. I’ll just enjoy that for awhile. He lives a good distance away, so we won’t see each other that often anyway. I’d be lying to myself if I said I didn’t like him. I also thought a lot about how I would write this post. Because I don’t want to lie to myself and say there’s nothing there. I also don’t want to make such a huge deal over it cause it’s not. It’s simple and I refuse to make it complicated. It’s too soon and I’m letting it go. If he hangs around through-out my journey then fine. If not… that’s fine too. I sure don’t want to share with my friends this realization. They’ve been through enough with me the past year and a half and they would surely cut off my hands if they knew I had a man on my brain.
Other than that, I’m enjoying spring, I’m enjoying the peace that I find within myself. And I’m of course looking forward to my trip next week!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment