I confirmed yesterday that NASA did in fact hire other models for the event. Why did they make me waste a lot of time finding all my girls if they were just going to spend money elsewhere anyway? Yes, I'm angry. Angry because I spent all that time working with my girls to make sure we presented ourselves perfectly and knew what we were to be doing at all times and they just throw other girls in with no training or briefing on the event? It's not a big deal in the large scheme of things but I don't like this at all. Yet another reason for me not to do this next year.
A good thing tho, I had someone contact me for umbrella girls for their event for Labor day. I'll find some girls to do that.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have no idea what an umbrella girl is, but I think I need to find out.
Post a Comment