
Why is it that morning people cannot get it through their thick skulls not to bother me in – the – morning? Anytime before 10 a.m. is still morning!! The Jolly Round man seems to think that I’m going to change because he’s a morning person. It would be much easier for him to leave me alone for a few hours than for me to change. He’s such a needy bastard, if his mouth is moving he’s bitching, whining or moaning about something. I need a high powered pressure washer to get the sand out of his vagina. I may have to explain to him the meaning of Administrative Assistant. I am here to assist, not to be your fucking gopher or slave. Douchbag has some serious power issues. The sooner he realizes it’s my world, my rules and my game we’ll all get along a lot better.
Anyway, it’s Friday and I’m excited. Yep, excited. Going to work at the club this weekend and it makes me happy. I can’t wait to see my girls although Brandy’s not going to be there since she quit again last week. She’s had enough and this time I don’t know if she’ll be back. The rest of them will be though, and they are a lot of fun.
The weather is kinda weird, I know it’s just going to turn bad really fast. Right now it’s almost 70 degrees but there are huge storms coming. I wonder if it’s going to turn to snow before the weekend is out. Yeah! Driving in snow!! Oh! I get to put on my snow tires soon! Yippee!
~ Yeah, I’m stoned on gingerbread latte, somebody stop the madness.



No comments:
Post a Comment