Thursday, September 28, 2006

I SQUISH YOUR HEAD!




Don’t purchase anything from Overstock.com.

Almost a month ago (or more) I ordered packages of 24 white golf umbrellas and 24 cute little purses. Golf umbrellas for my girls to use at the track and little purses for my girls to take to the track, sell to the girls at the club and sell on Ebay.

The purses showed up in timely manner, however, I was very disappointed because they where very cheaply made. They even had a tag on them from some dollar store company! I can tell you that I paid a bit more than a dollar per bag but not much.

The Golf umbrellas have not yet arrived and let me tell you about this fiasco. Instead of golf umbrellas they sent me three – THREE - espresso makers. While some might find this to be a better trade. I don’t NEED espresso makers, I NEED golf umbrellas!

I promptly sent them back with a shipping label from Overstock.com only to have them return to me with a return to sender label! It stated that I had the wrong address! Overstock.com does not know who they are fucking with. Really, they don’t. When someone pisses me off I head straight to the top and branch out from there. Better Business Bureau – you bet! Consumer Advocacy Groups? Damn straight. I emailed them giving them one last chance to rectify their error. And since they screwed off all this time… the umbrellas have sold out. PISSED! I’m so pissed! I can’t even sell those piece of shit espresso makers for what I paid for them, they are such low quality. They will suffer.

Don’t mess with my money.

Casey, our club manager decided to text message Bailey, Brandy, Essence, Heidi and myself telling us that we have to work at least one weekday. I did not get the text but everyone else listed did. He actually listed all our names within the text to let us know he wasn’t singling anyone out. We all work one or two weekend days a week. We all work 40 hour/week jobs and or go to school full time. There is no way we could work more or we would. We have all decided to stick together and tell him no. We all expect to get fired and we are all willing to take that risk. He is going to cut out his best girls because he can’t find help during the week. Once he has fired us all, he will only be left with the bottom of the barrel trash.

No worries about us missing work though. Brandy, having left us for a few months scouting out new places has already placed us with Scores for the weekend. Now I have to go shopping for 1 piece dresses (in a stripper sense anyway)!

HE WILL ask us to come back.

Anyway, back to work. My time sheet has some missing spaces in it.

Have a great Fucking Thursday.

No comments: