Tuesday, July 22, 2008

scattered and splattered

Well...
I was doing well... then I managed to think I was doing well and forgot to take my meds for a week..or two. Lucky me... i woke up from my Prozac coma only to realize or think I realize that I'm breaking my fucking neck bringing in mad money while the other half is just chillin with his 40 hour/ week job and partying away his weekends. That would be cool and all.... if he were productive around the damn house. Christ. Is it my Prozac withdrawels or is this a real issue. Even my real world is relative.
I've taken a few weekends off work to work various photoshoots or car events. Zero to Sexy is one of them. New client...pain in my ass.
Where would I be if I just gave all that up and retreated back to my regular job?

No comments: