Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday Weiner

I'm so in love with this Wiener! Could it be any cuter!!!
Wednesday's have officially become Wiener day. I think it's better than whiner day or What could be Worse day. So Wiener day it is.




*************************************
I'm back at work good as new. I slept and slept and slept. Sleeping is such a great thing!
I'm smack in the middle of searching for the hottest of the hot, nicest of the nice models! whew! it's tiring. I'm looking forward to a friend of mine coming over tonight so I can take pictures of her to send to my director. Hopefully he'll think she's as cute as I do!
I little catching up on the highlights of my weekend. Saturday was a nice day. It wasn't too hot and the girl I was with was great. I did not get to see any of the drifting events that I wanted to though. Those were held on the other side of the track. I really wish I had time to watch them.
Oh well, maybe next year!
Have a great Wiener Wednesday.

1 comment:

Butchie said...

Is that dog drinking from a straw? Awesome.