MyMusicCode.com
Thank you so much for allowing me to write my drivel free of charge on your servers. I truely don't deserve this privelage. However, for the love of God, please stop trying to push this new beta version on me! I have a hard time with change.... as you can see I haven't changed my layout since I moved here and found one I liked. I just know that if I choose the newest version of Blogger then all of my settings are going to be lost. I am slowly learning enough HTML to be able to stumble through without getting angry. According to Jock, if we choose to accept the beta version there is no turning back! I've put way too much time into my multiple blog sites, three to be exact. And if I have to re-work all of my sites to my liking I'm going to have to do something drastic! You may not know me very well, but I am good at throwing temper tantrums. Don't make me sit on the floor, stomp my feet, hold my breath and throw my shoes at you!
Again thank you for your time,
Candy
---------------------------
In the media player: Deftones - Change



No comments:
Post a Comment